Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sweet Cousins

Here are a few pictures I snapped of Amos and Declan.  I have many more pictures to post from last weekend.  I am a little behind due to the little man being sick. 
He went Tuesday for his 18 month check up.  He is right on target with everything.  He is in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight.  He has a slight ear infection and cold, so we are working to get him better! 
 
 
 I LOVE this, he wanted to help her up so they could look out of the window.
 

Miss Independent wanted to do it on her own!
 

 

 
 
 Amos: Come on Declan, let's go! 
(Steve is outside (at that very moment) looking for the dogs that Amos let out!)
 
I love these two and cannot wait to watch them grow!
 
I thought the pictures were really cute in this sepia, but they are also really cute in color!

No comments:

Post a Comment