Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Royal Celebration: Princess Anna Kate turns 3!!!

A few weeks ago we attended a Royal Celebration.   On August 10th Anna Kate turned 3!
The Friday before the party, I met up with Lisa and Anna for dinner and a pedicure. She was SOOOO excited about this.  We had dinner at a casual Mexican Restaurant, Izzo's.  This was Anna's choice. She was in the mood for beans and rice. Next we headed over to the Nail Salon.  She picked pink Glitter  of course , what else would a princess get!
She had so much fun putting her feet in the water, playing with the chairs and of course having her toes painted!
The next day was her party. Lisa did such a great job with it.  There were stations set up and a treasure map we had to follow.  First we did face painting, next we went outside to Pirates Cove (the play area in the yard).  We went back inside and the kids colored pictures in  Anna's Crayon Castle, and had candy form Mermaid Candy Cove.  Last they had  to find the rainbow and pot of gold in Anna's room.  This was followed by cake and presents.
We had soo much fun.  Thank you Lisa! And thank you for these pictures!(I borrowed them from your blog)


Ms Lauren painting Anna's face 

Amos got a Rocket Ship

Princess Anna's Castle
Her Daddy did an AWSOME job!



Coloring in Princess Anna's  Castle.



Amos the Pirate!

Anna the Pirate! 
 

The older kids looking for their treasures...gold coins are somewhere in the sand!

One of the games was (Pin the Treasure Chest on the X)

Amos trying his luck

Anna's gift from her Mommy and Daddy.
It was so cute, this was the last place on the treasure map and it was in Anna's room.  They had the balloons set up like a rainbow and the party favors were books wrapped in gold paper. Both the books and gold chocolate coins were in the pot at the end of the rainbow! 
She loved her doll house. 

And then Amos destroyed the rainbow!


I love this sweet little girl more than she will ever know!




 I began watching Anna Kate when she was 3 months old and Silas had just turned 2 years old.  Lisa and I immediately hit it off  and she is now one of my best friends.  I no longer nanny for them, but even better, I consider them family.  It makes me so incredibly happy to watch as Anna, Si and Amos play.  They love each other so much!  Anna even named one of her babies Amos!   Thinking back to the random circumstances of  how our paths crossed, I believe with all of my heart that God has a plan for us all.  We may not realize it at the time , but everything happens for a reason.  I am so happy and blessed that God put the Withrows in my life.  I honestly cannot imagine my life without them!  So Happy Birthday sweet girl, I love you so much! 
And Si you are next. 
I cannot believe you will be 5!  
I love you all,
Lisa, Si, Anna and even Kirk (I can't leave him out.  I know how sentimental he is!) 

1 comment:

lawils02 said...

Thank you for your post. It does stir up a lot of emotion...
Thank you for your kind words, for loving our kids unconditionally, and for all you do and have done for us!! We love you, too!

Post a Comment