Thursday, September 13, 2012

Road Trip

Tomorrow at this time we will be on the road to Biloxi!!!  We are so excited!  We will be staying with Caroline and Steve this trip.  I am very excited that Amos and Declan will actually have time to play.  Nadia will also be in town so we will get to spend time with her too! 
The trips are always bitter sweet because we have such a short amount of time to squeeze in so much.  
I know Caroline and I want to take the babies strolling downtown Saturday morning and I want to see the store.  Bebbie will probably come with us and we will see Aunt Laurie, Aunt Porfi and maybe Maw Maw if she is there.  We always make a few stops by Maw Maws while we are in town,  and we also make a few stops by Paw Paw Wayne's.  We will be between Bebbie's and Caroline's the rest of the time.  I hope to see everyone!  We can't wait.  The little man is big and WILD!!!!

*Update on  Amos: He is now into Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse is out and Fresh Beat Band  
  has moved into 2nd place.
*I forgot to mention in the previous post: he LOVES to play golf, and with his soccer ball, football,    
  well any ball.  And the child would live outside if I let him.



Pushing Anna on her plasma car
 
 
 
Amos on the seesaw with Si

No comments:

Post a Comment