Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Amazing Friends

 
Yesterday we received some bad news and needed a place for Amos to go while we went to be with the family at the hospital.  Of course Lisa was there for me!  I picked up Amos and brought him over to Ms Becky until Lisa got home from work.  Anna Kate was napping when we got there and he had never met Ms Becky (the nanny).  He was completely fine and he & Si began playing. 
I got these picture from Lisa throughout the afternoon and evening.
 



 He did not have his coat or hat so they had to improvise!
They played in their "play area" and went for a long walk.
(Si is 5, Anna is 3 so Anna's stuff is more likely to fit!)
 
 

 
When I picked him up he already had dinner and a bath. 
The kids had so much fun and I heard he only got in trouble once!
He was throwing his apples at dinner.  :(
 
Thanks Lisa, I love you so very much!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment