Saturday, October 15, 2011

Surprise!!!

March 15th I had an appointment to get an ultrasound.  Wes had and extremely busy day scheduled, so asked If I could move it to another day that week. (he didn't want to miss the ultrasound)  So, I did.
 You can imagine my surprise when at 7:45 that morning (March 15) I woke up and ...my water broke.  Looks like Baby Booth was ready and did not care about Daddy's busy day!!
After a few phone calls and a stop at the docotors office, we were  walked over to labor and delivery to get ready for our little bundle of joy.  With grandparents in route,  and preparations being made it would be a few hours and he would be here.
 And at 12:38 pm on March 15,2011 we welcomed Amos Alexander Booth to the world.  And at that very second, our lives would be changed forever!!!

One of the first pictures of Amos. Daddy went with him to the NICU.
(He was in NICU for 5 days)

The first time I held my sweet baby.

Daddy's first time to hold his little man.

First time to meet his grandparents.
(they had to wait until Thursday night to see him b/c of the visitation rules in the NICU)

First time grandparents could hold him was Saturday.  
That was such a good day! Amos with his Bebbie.

Amos with Daddy and Grammy.

Our little man went home that very next day!

And today our little man is 7 months old!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment