Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Before Baby

OK, so it's my first post and its October 12,2011.  I am going to go back to the day before my sweet baby was born and get you caught up on the first 7 months!
On March 14th I had plans to go  to the zoo with Lisa, Silas, Anna and Lisa's Dad. Why not get out and walk, and spend the day with two of my favorite kids ever! The entire day we were joking that we were going to help Baby Booth along by walking  around the zoo and riding the train and carousel.




So after the zoo, I went back to Lisa's and got the bassinet she was letting me use for the baby.  As soon as I got home,  I set it up.  It was becoming so real, WOW...in four weeks a little baby boy will be sleeping in here. (or so I thought)




                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment