Monday, November 19, 2012

What we've been up to...

Oh it's been crazy around here.  Amos got his first hair cut...trim.  I miss that long hair, but it is cute.  I was in such shock I did not get an after pick, so you will see the after a few weeks later with his first black eye!  
Last Tuesday I took Amos to the doctor to find out he had Strep Throat and he was pitiful!!!  I stayed with him Tuesday and Wednesday so Verna would not get it.  We cannot let her get sick!  Thank God for an understanding and Amazing company I work for!  "You just take care of that baby "was their response to my telling them I would not be there!
I spent the next two days taking care of the little man and trying to disinfect the entire house to keep me and especially Wes from not getting sick.  We cannot let Wes get sick either.
Well here comes Thursday.  Wes and I start feeling a little under the weather.  I went to CVS got some medicine in hopes of catching it in time....wishful thinking.
Friday Wes stayed home, ran fever(not good)and had a sore throat.  I was coughing pretty bad.
Saturday we were both worse! I called to tell Verna about Amos who was having bad coughing spells and I was waiting for the doctor to call back.  She suggested they take Amos for the day since for the most part he was getting better and we needed to get better.
They are AMAZING!  Amos spent the weekend over there and Sunday night.  We have missed him so but it was for the best.  I went to Urgent Care yesterday and have Laryngitis/Tracheitis.  I got a shot, cough medicine and antibiotic to take if I am not better in a few days.  Wes had an appointment with his  
Rheumatologist this morning so we will see what they say.. he is on so much major medication for his arthritis he really can't just go to an Urgent Care for things.  
Oh this has been a long post, but it's been our life the past few weeks!
See you all at Thanksgiving.  Please pray we get better soon!!!!











He hit the corner of my night stand the second day I was home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment