Monday, June 11, 2012

School Update...

After much thought, we have decided to wait a little longer for Amos to go to school.  I think we may check availabilty after Christmas.  Until then he will continue to stay with Grammy and Paw Paw.  He as really grown attached to his Paw Paw now that he is out for the summer.  In the morning when I drop off  Amos, Mike is up and waiting.  Amos goes to him with a HUGE smile, and I have to steal a kiss from him before I leave.  Once he sees Paw Paw, he forgets about Mommy!
He and Paw Paw have been spending there time together going out for breakfast, playing golf in the driveway and going to the park to feed the ducks and play with other little kids.  I noticed a kite, swimming pool (with a little slide) , beach ball and beach chair in the garage last week.  Paw Paw is always thinking of things Amos would like and things they can do.  This week I think he, Grammy and Amos have a trip to the Galleria planned and he will get to ride the carousel!
I think these two are going to have a a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment