Friday, May 18, 2012

Is it that time ALREADY?

This morning Wes and I went to look at a little school for Amos.  He wouldn't start until August and he would be 17 months old, but it still breaks my heart to think about it.  I thought it would be a good idea if we put him in a program 2 days a week from 9-1 mainly for social skills.  I spoke with Wes about it and we agreed to go visit North Park Baptist Chruch Early Education Program.  The school is called Noah's Park and is very cute.  I have heard wonderful things about it which makes it even more appealing.  There are 3 spots left for his age group, so we need to make a decision soon.  When we left the school I called Grammy(Verna).  She is my go to for so many thing.  Her advice is always great and she helps me put things into perspective.   As we were talking I had a little break down.  I know he needs to go and be with other kids, but at the same time I don't want him to go just yet.  I do realize I am being a little crazy and dramatic, but I can't help it.  Wes and I will discuss the subject further this weekend and I will keep you all updated.  As for now he will be enjoying his time with Grammy and Paw Paw 5 days a week ALL DAY.  I am so thankful and blessed to have them and Amos absolutely LOVES his time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment