Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oakland A's Jersey


For Amos' 1st Birthday, the Vollmuths gave the Birthday Boy a "custom" Oakland A's jersey.  
For those of you who do not know, my Aunt Re Re  and Uncle Jay's youngest son Bryan "BA Vollmuth"was selected by the A's in the third round, 105th overall pick, in the MLB draft last year. (We are so proud of him)  Although Bryan was unable to be at the party, Aunt Re Re , Uncle Jay, Christopher and Nicole were all there to celebrate! Thank you so much... Amos loves his jersey.















Oh, and after these pictures, we went and met Wes for dinner.  As we were leaving, this older man came in and Wes was holding Amos.  He stopped and talked to them for a second and well,  I thought he said is it a boy?   And I saw Wes say yes and smile.  So as we walked out, I asked Wes if that is what he said... and YES it was!
Are you kidding me, does this child(in this outfit) look like a girl?  
All I can say is, he better be glad Wes was holding Amos and not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment