Friday, February 17, 2012

Look at me...I am feeding myself with a spoon!

Well kind of!  Today was the first day I gave Amos a spoon and let him try to eat by himself.  I know I probably should have done this already, but the thought of the mess just made me wait.  I know that is horrible, but it's true!   So today I did it and well I think the pictures say it all...
He was so excited


Aunt Lis came home just in time to see this huge moment
He was so proud!

Still has the spoon

So much for the spoon, he decided to use his hands 
and, well maybe he is trying to eat the way Marley 
and Lucy eat.. who knows

Trying the spoon agian.  Then it just became a game
I would give it to him and he would throw it 
down.  So I gave in and just let him do it his way.

And after his bath...the high chair was stripped and the cloth part was washed, the plastic was wiped down with lysol.  I have no idea how I am going to get thru this stage.  I can't do this every night!  
But this kid had so much fun.

We also went to the park today and for the first time he could climb and crawl on the playscapes.  He thought he was big stuff.  We will go back this weekend and I will take some pictures.

Oh one more big thing happened today.  After 11months, I finally ordered his Birth Certificate and we received it today!!!!!  I wont be geting mother of the year for that one.  I just completely forgot to do it!
But we got it today...he is offical!

No comments:

Post a Comment